Friday, July 28, 2006

Trying to Keep Cool

Since it is so blazing hot, I thought I would post a picture of me in the desert in Arizona last March. We are doing our best here to stay cool, but we are running out of ideas! Today, we went to the new downtown Minneapolis library. The library has a great children's section. I walked everywhere in the library. I enjoyed playing with the bigger kids. One girl kept giving me hugs. I really liked walking along the floor-to-ceiling windows that ran along the perimeter of the building. Sometimes, I ran so fast that mommy had to chase me!

After we went to the library, we visited Grandma in White Bear Lake. She has air conditioning. Grandma let her parakeet out of its cage and I was allowed to gently touch it! I also had dinner there, but ended-up feeding a lot of it to Phoenix, the dog. It was just so exciting holding my hand down by the dog and having her take food from me. I also went up and down the stairs at Grandma's house (and up and down and up and down). I could have done that all day. I have going up the stairs pretty well mastered, but I do not really know how to go down. If it was up to me, I would just leap from the top stair, but no one was letting me do it.

Pray for cooler weather tomorrow, or I may be going to the library a lot this weekend.

1 comment:

Chris Heffelbower said...

I was thinking more along the lines of a super star celebrity, but those ideas are good, too.

Soph.