Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Day With Daddy



My Mommy had an interview for a job today, so I spent a few hours alone with Daddy. We went to the beach at Lake Harriet. I played in the water and only ate a little bit of sand. My daddy tried to get it out of my mouth before I ate too much, but I was too quick for him. Yum, yum.

How do you like my new pictures? I know that my hair has been looking a little funny these days. It is partly my fault and partly the fault of my parents. It is my fault because I often smear food in it through-out the day (cereal, yogurt, cottage cheese, etc). It is my parents' fault because they are letting my bangs "grow out." Also, I generally refuse to wear barrettes. My mom will put one in my hair and I will promptly pull it out and attempt to eat it. Please bear with me during this awkward hair phase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sophia is very witty for a zero year old!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sophia, you're cute!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the pictures but wish we could hug and kiss that beautiful grandbaby. XOX Green Bay Grandma and Grandpa