Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy (early) Birthday to Me!




My birthday is August 6th, in case you did not know or (heaven forbid!) forgot. All of the glorious presents you may have purchased for me can be mailed to Sophia, c/o mommy and daddy.

We had a family party for my birthday this weekend because we are going to be out of town in Wisconsin for my actual first birthday. I tried to convince mommy and daddy to throw a big party for me with ponies, jugglers, a three-tiered cake, a ball-pit, clowns, balloon animals, a petting zoo, and tons of people. They decided against it this year, but promised me that I would have all of those things for my next birthday (stay tuned).

Wow! Birthdays are great. I am so glad that I get to have one every year. First, there are the presents. My presents included the beginnings of my fall wardrobe, an Amish rocking chair, toy cars, books... Then there was the cake. Mommy and daddy put a big piece of cake on my high chair and I just dug right in. They have never done that before! I got to stay up late, but the party was still going on when mommy and daddy tried to put me to bed. I cried. "It's my party, I can cry if I want to, cry if I want to..." Happy (early) Birthday to Me!

No comments: