Sunday, July 30, 2006

A/C at Grandma's



Today we went to my Grandma's house to beat the heat. They have air conditioning over there. But I wasn't the only one with that idea. My uncles are college students, so they can't afford air conditioning either. It turned out my Grandma's house was one big party with all the people trying to escape the heat.

My aunts and uncles sure were impressed with how well I can walk. I walked around the house over and over again, and I even climbed up the stairs several times.

At my Grandma's house there are toys from the 70's, 80's and the 90's, but nothing newer. Who knows how she managed to save all those things. My favorite is the plastic baking set that my uncles used to play with. Combined with my aunt's tea set, I can play all day. I also like the the "Echo-Mic". It makes and echoing sound when I shout into it. You know how much I like to shout.

I hope this hot weather doesn't last too much longer, because I'm starting to miss playing outside.

No comments: