Sunday, July 09, 2006

I love to swim!





Yesterday I went swimming at the wading pool at Fuller park by my house. We were walking to the pool when my daddy saw Uncle Brett drive by in his car. Actually, I am not quite sure what he was driving. I heard my daddy call it a "station wagon." So, Uncle Brett went swimming with us, too. We had so much fun splashing in the water. Some of the big kids came over to me to say hi and play with me in the water, too. How do you like my yellow floaty-thingy? I love it. I can kick my legs and bob around in the water. My parents got it for me from K-Mart. I do not like K-Mart very much. It smells bad there--kind of like old moth balls. We usually go to Target, which I think is great. Target has a lot of toys and a lot of space for me to walk around. I have never been to Walmart, but I heard that Walmart sells guns, and I am a peace-loving girl.

No comments: