Monday, July 31, 2006

Did I Mention that it is Hot????





Well...It was another hot day. I thought I would share with you some pictures of me when it was not so hot. The first two pictures were taken a few weeks ago when we were at the Rose Gardens. In the bottom picture, I am inspecting my great birthday present from Green Bay Grandma and Grandpa. As you can see, I am also holding my trusted buddy, Bun, in the picture. I would like to take this opportunity to share with you a little bit about my great friend, Bun.

Mommy started putting Bun in the crib with me every night when I was about nine months old. At first I was a little hesitant about this new sleeping situation, but Bun quickly grew on me. Now, I cannot even image life without Bun. If I see Bun out of the corner of my eye, I get so happy and start making a bunch of noises that I specially reserve for Bun.

Bun loves me, even though I torment him sometimes. For example, if mommy puts me into bed and I am not ready to sleep, sometimes I will throw Bun outside of my crib and give him a wave. I usually regret throwing him, but Bun cannot get back into my crib on his own. Today, I decided it would be jolly fun to stuff Bun's head repeatedly into a drinking glass. I also suck on Bun's face--it is my little way of showing him that I care. I will also hold Bun out to mommy and daddy so that they can kiss and snuggle (and suck on his face, if they would ever want to) with Bun, too. I am so lucky that I have a stuffed animal friend like Bun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bun sounds like a great friend. Friends like that don't grow on trees.