Tuesday, July 18, 2006

More Swimming




This is a classic picture of me from the winter when I was about 6 months old. It's about the only time I ever smiled in my car seat.

Anyway, I had a great day yesterday. First I went shopping with my Mommy at the Galleria. Here is my advice to you: if you find yourself in a place with an echo, you should shout as much as you can. That's what I always do. The best places for shouting are Art Museums and Libraries. The Galleria had a nice echo too. So I whooped it up as much as I could. It was a blast.

But the best part of my day came later, after Daddy came home from work. We went swimming at my favorite pool; Fuller Park. I held on to my Daddy's hand, and I went around and around. I greeted all the kids with my famous wave. Mommy and Daddy thought we'd just stay for a little bit, but I was having so much fun that we stayed for 40 minutes.

I know it's a tough life, but somebody has to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sophia, Your Mommy is a Hottie.