Thursday, July 20, 2006

Picnic at Daddy's Work


I went to my first picnic at Daddy's work today. It has been super hot outside, but today it rained all day! Luckily, the picnic was not cancelled because I had so much fun. This is a picture of Nicholas and me at the picnic. We are almost the exact same age. In fact, we are similar in many other ways too. When we were tiny babies, we cried all of the time; we do not like to sleep; naps are something we can both do without; and we wear the same diaper size! I know that we wear the same diaper size because my mommy and daddy forgot to bring an extra one, and let's just say, I really, really needed a new one. We look like we are bored in this picture, but we actually had a lot of fun.

I had Mexican food for dinner at the picnic. My favorite food was the beans. I grabbed them by the handful off of Mommy's plate and tried to shove them into my mouth. That particular eating technique would seem like it would work, but most of the beans fell into mommy's lap. I just get so excited around food! After dinner, one of the big kids (Joanna) wanted to walk with me around the park. So, Joanna, daddy and I walked all around the park. Joanna and I played a fun game where I would hand her my cup, she would hide it behind her back, and I would try to get it back. I just wish I could explain to you how much fun those games can be.

See you later alligator!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sophia~
It was so nice to see you at the picnic! I agree, we are alike in many ways...naps, who needs em?!?!
By the way, glad I could help you out with the diaper. My mommy has forgotten diapers before too...then we have to go all the way back home cause I am stinky little guy!
Hope to see you soon!

Nicholas