Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lunch at a Restaurant

Here is a picture of me sitting with daddy a few months ago reading one of my favorite books, "Go, Dogs, Go." I like to read my books out-loud. This is what it sounds like when I read a book, "Blag, doggg, blaget, botty, gagda, dddaadd, blgagag, blahhggg." I sound just like daddy when he reads the book to me!

Today mommy and I went to a restaurant for lunch. We saw mommy's friend Liz and her new baby. I liked to look at the baby making funny faces. I did not like eating at the restaurant, however. Mommy got to sit in a nice comfy chair and I was stuck in the hard, wooden high chair. Then, mommy actually expected me to sit there while she ate! I was not a big fan of that idea and subtly voiced my opposition by throwing food on the floor, squirming in my chair, and whining loudly. Finally, mommy got me out of my high chair to walk around with me, but I wanted to just sit on the floor and eat the crusty morsels that I had moments earlier thrown there. She tried to pick me up off of the floor, but I had another new trick to thwart her. When she tried to pick me up, I turned into a rag doll and became really heavy and limp. It is like I have bones made of jelly and it is super hard for mommy to get a good grip on me. I am still in the early stages of this new trick, but it was quite successful at the restaurant today. I will let you know if it continues to be effective in getting my way.

Have a wonderful night.

No comments: