Monday, July 03, 2006

I am a happy girl



Today I went to the Minnesota zoo. My two favorite things at the zoo were (1) the ice cream that my mommy and daddy let me eat, and (2) petting the farm animals. I pet a baby pig and lots of goats. The goats licked my hands, and I thought it was hilarious! I could hardly contain my excitement.

My new favorite activity is "dancing." Whenever I hear music or whenever my mommy and daddy sing, I will jump, rock, bounce, clap and smile to the beat. My favorite song is "Old MacDonald" by Raffi. Raffi is a genius. I listen to him in the car and his songs help me to not be fussy while I am trapped in my car seat. I do not like riding in the car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll!

Hey thanks for including me so I can see your little one grow. Fun! And what a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Sophia--I think the goats are hilarious too, and I totally trust your taste in music, so I must immediately go out and purchase some Raffi. Chris and Adam--this blog is great, and Sophia is SO ADORABLE! This is officially the only blog I care about on the entire web...