Friday, July 07, 2006

Another Crazy Face


My daddy has a knack for capturing my crazy faces. He took this picture of me today. Do you see all of my beautiful teeth? I have eight of them. I use them for eating all kinds of things--steamed broccoli, salmon, cheese, the kitty's tail, books, my mommy's fingers, and the list goes on.

Today my friends Harry (9 months) and Dax (10 months) and their mommies came over to play. I am a bit of a bully with the two boys. I am the only one with any real mobility and the ability to stand, so I can stand over them and push them, or pat their heads (like I did to Dax today). Sometimes I like to share my toys, but other times the only toy that will make me happy is the one my friend is playing with. When that happens, I usually just steal it from him. Sometimes he will steal it back and it will become a war until a mommy intervenes. I will also try to snatch food away from my friends, too. Today, I almost got a "veggie-poof" out of Dax's mouth, but his little teeth were too quick for me. Next time, I will be quicker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That smile! Yes. That smile reminds me of someone in the Transoma company photo.