Sunday, July 23, 2006

Six Weddings at the Rose Gardens





Wow! What a day! My grandparents came into town from Green Bay on Saturday. I love it when they visit---they bring presents and spend hours playing with me. We decided to go to the Rose Gardens at Lake Harriet. It is one of my favorite parks. Now that I can walk around, it is a good place to go nuts. Oh, yeah, I forget to mention that I am officially walking now. I still get a little scared walking long distances by myself, but I am starting to realize how great this walking thing is.

The Rose Garden is great because of the roses (duh!) and the fountains. But, who knew that the Rose Garden was Minneapolis' wedding Mecca? There were at least six wedding parties there (yes, I said six). We knew that something was going on because my daddy almost got run over by a couple of stretch hummers on our way to the Rose Garden. I could not take my eyes off of the beautiful brides in their sparkling wedding gowns.

No comments: