Friday, August 18, 2006

A Week at Home




This week was one of sticking around the house, which is fine by me after all of the traveling that I have been doing. Grandma and Lindsay came over on Thursday and we listened to music and danced a lot. I also figured-out how to make Bun wave. I just have to lift his little arm and shake it for him! Bun likes to wave as much as I do.

I finally learned how to blow "raspberries" this week. Daddy always blows raspberries on my neck. It makes the silliest noise and I laugh and laugh. Yesterday, I did it back to daddy. Daddy could not stopping laughing and I could not believe the great sound that it made.

I am wearing a new dress in the pictures. It was a birthday present. I like the dress because the colors are so bright. It is a little long and, sometimes, my foot got caught in it today as I was moving around. In one of the pictures I am pointing-out my head---I am so smart!

We went out to dinner at the Boundary Waters restaurant in Marshall Fields in Edina. I had a great time throwing all of my food on the floor, including a half-eaten asparagus stalk. Mommy and daddy were too busy eating to notice, but I made a huge mess. I hope they left a good tip for the waitress.

No comments: