Monday, August 28, 2006

Fun


It is pretty fun being a one-year old. These are some pictures taken of me yesterday. In the top picture, I had polished off some stromboli, pasta salad and a steamed red pepper. I liked to take the stromboli and the pasta and dip them into the tomatoe sauce. I wish I could dip all of my food into a yummy sauce. I know that I made a huge mess, but we were sitting outside on the deck, so mommy and daddy did not have too much to clean up. Unfortunately, I was dragged to the bath right after dinner.

In the bottom picture I am playing cars with daddy. I have a lot of fun crawling around on the floor pushing my cars around. Mommy thinks that it is interesting that I usually choose the "girl" car to play with. I just like that car because there is a bell in it that I can ring.

On another note...This was my weekend to really try-out temper tantrums in full force. I am becoming pretty good at whining and crying real tears to express my displeasure. I am now perfecting the technique of flopping onto the floor in a state of extreme unhappiness to further get my point across. I usually try these techniques first thing in the morning when mommy or daddy are bushing their teeth. Their tooth brushes look so interesting to me and I do not understand why they won't just hand them over to me to play with. I can tell that the tears rolling down my checks have an effect on them, but so far they are not parting with their tooth brushes.

Have a good week! I hope to post more pictures tomorrow.

No comments: