Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I am Learning a Lot

Today it was finally cool enough to spend some time outside. I went on two walks and drew on the sidewalk with chalk.

I am really starting to get a hang of talking. Here are the words that I can say:

Mama and dada.

Here are the words that I can kind of say:

Birds (bur)
Door (Doo)
Dog (Dahhh)

Here is what I wish I could say:

"Mummy, would you please pass me some more of that delicious watermelon and stop hogging it all for yourself."

I do have a few other crowd-pleasing party tricks. When someone says,"Where is your head?" I usually point to the top of my head. When someone says, "Where is the fan?" I usually point to the ceiling fan, and I will spin my finger round and round if someone says "What does a fan do?." When someone says, "Where is Bun?" I search for my trusted friend Bun. When someone says, "What does a cow say?" I say, "mboo, mboo, mboo." I laugh when I burp, fart, or sneeze. I really have so many tricks, but these are all I can remember right now.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the pictures?