Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Birthday Party

I had another birthday party last weekend. This birthday party was my "family" birthday party with the Heffelbowers and the Mulloys. Green Bay Grandma and Grandpa drove all of the way from Green Bay to help me celebrate my third birthday.

Here I am just hanging-out with Uncle Brett

Dinner was yummy. We had chicken, corn on the cob, and Italian salad.


We ate outside on our deck.


Mommy and Lindsay and me and Juliet played on the grass.


Another picture of the crowd.



Mommy made "fruit pizza" for my birthday cake. I had asked for a carrot cake, but mommy decided that the fruit pizza was a little bit healthier and mommy does not have a food processor so she did not know how to chop all of those carrots. Maybe next year.


I blew out all of the candles on my cake.


I loved opening presents the best.



I got lots of great presents, but Uncle Scott always gets the best ones. He gave to me two little remote control "tv's." I still think that they are fantastic.

It was a great party. What made things even greater is that a few days later Green Bay Grandpa drove all of the way back to Minneapolis to spend the week with us while Grandma visited her sisters in Arizona! It was such a treat to have him here. We played and played and played. Grandpa did a lot of "babysitting" while mommy and daddy had some date nights. One night, Grandpa was even able to get Juliet to go back to sleep after she woke up crying by rocking and singing to her. We went to the zoo, to Bachmans for lunch and to look at the flowers, out for Mexican, and lots and lots of walks around the neighborhood.


No comments: