Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Juliet in the sling




Mommy wears Juliet in the sling a lot during the day. It keeps Juliet from getting fussy and allows mommy's hands to be free to play fun games with me!

On Monday, Juliet had her 2 month doctor's appointment with Dr. Mackey. Juliet weighs 11 pounds 2 ounces, and is 22.5 inches. The nurse weighed me for fun and I weigh 32 pounds! Juliet is a lot littler than me (or "little dittle" as I have been saying lately). I played with a lot of the doctor's equipment. I checked mommy's eyes and her ears. And, I watched Dr. Mackey very carefully as she checked-out Juliet. Juliet cried a lot when the nurse gave her three shots in the leg for her vaccinations. I felt pretty sad for her. After the doctor's appointment we went to McDonalds, which I call "Old MacDonalds," as a special treat.

No comments: