Thursday, March 27, 2008

Green Bay Grandma and Grandpa

Green Bay Grandma and Grandpa were in Minneapolis for the earlier part of this week. We had a lot of fun going to the Mall of America, seeing the flowers at Macy's downtown and playing with all of my toys! However, there is one thing that Grandpa did that I will certainly remember.

Grandma and Grandpa came over first thing Tuesday morning. Grandpa handed mommy a cup of coffee and told her that they picked up a cup of her favorite hazelnut coffee at Brueggers Bagels. I looked at Grandpa and said, "I want a Bruegger's Bagel, too." I must have looked oh-so-sweet because Grandpa immediately left and drove to Bruegger's to get me my bagel! I told mommy and Grandma that I was going to wait right by the door until Grandpa came back, and I did! I was so happy to get my bagel and gave Grandpa a big hug and kiss when he returned.

No comments: