Monday, March 10, 2008

My Daily "Rest" Time

I no longer take "naps." Instead, I "rest." Every afternoon at about 1:00 mommy reads me stories in my room until about 1:30. Then, she puts me in my crib with a bunch of books and a bunch of my animal friends. I stay in my crib and rest for any where between a half hour to 2 hours, depending on my mood. I really enjoy this quiet time to play. But, mommy learned a while ago that I can be a bit destructive in my crib. I am only allowed to have non-rippable books in my crib. I will destroy books that rip. Today, mommy thought that she put only "board" books in my crib, but she was mistaken. You can see the results below:






When mommy saw the destruction, mommy said, "Oh, no! Sophia you ripped-up a really good book!" I said, "You can fix it with tape!" Mommy sighed. Then she laughed.

No comments: