Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Finger Painting


Today we did finger painting, which turned into hand painting, which turned into table painting, which turned into clothes painting. Mommy was nursing Juliet, so there was nothing she could do about it (hee hee).
I had kind of a rough night tonight. I woke up screaming and screaming. Mommy rushed-in and asked what was wrong. Mommy had forgotten to turn on the night light! I woke up and it was so dark and I got so scared! Even Bunny Bun was scared. I did not want to go back to sleep, even after mommy turned on the night light. So, daddy came into my room and talked to me for a little while. We talked about all of my favorite things. Here is what he asked me and here is how I answered:
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite animal: Bunny Bun
Favorite food: Meatballs.
Favorite song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Favorite tv show: The Koala Brothers
Favorite mommy: Mommy

I am definitely going to have to remind mommy to turn on that night light!

No comments: