Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sophisms

Here are a few "Sophisms" for you:

"I lost my daddy." (I say this when I feel sad that daddy is at work).

"That bear sucks me." (I say this about a particular blue stuffed animal bear that I do not like).

"Where's Katie been?" (I said this in reference to my auntie Katie who I had not seen for several months).

"One parent is leaving." (I said this as daddy left for work one morning).

"Huh??" (I say this instead of "what").

"Daddy, I like you." (I say this when I am particularly happy with daddy).

"Mommy, you are my friend." (I say this when I am particularly happy with mommy).

"Mommy, set Juliet outside and leave her." (I said this when I felt a little sad about not getting all of the attention).

"I love Juliet. I help change diapers." (I say this when I am feeling like a proud big sister).

"Here comes Peter PoppenPail, hopping down the bunny trail..." (My misunderstood version of the song).

No comments: