Sunday, April 06, 2008

A few more Easter pictures




I could not resist putting these last few Easter pictures on the blog taken by Auntie Lindsay.
Today we went to the Minnesota zoo. Here is a tip for anyone planning on going to the Minnesota zoo: Do not take the Monorail ride around the zoo. It is mind-numbingly boring. Mommy and daddy asked if I wanted to take a "train ride." That sounded fantastic to me---I was picturing something along the lines of a rollar-coaster. As it turns out, the Monorail never went faster than 5 miles per hour, often came to a complete stop, and went past animals that we could barely see out of our windows. I kept on saying, "Go faster! Go faster!" When that did not work, I said "Get me off of this train!" That had to have been the most boring 25 minutes of my life!
At the zoo, I was lucky enough to see a baby bunny and pet it! I keep telling mommy and daddy that I want a bunny "for a pet." It is not looking promising. We have Kiwi the cat for a pet, but she does not count. I want a cute, fluffy little bunny for my pet.
My baby sister continues to be super cute. I have nick-named her "Juliettie." Mommy and daddy wanted to nick-name her "Jewel," but I would have none of that. Everytime they say "Jewel" I say, "NO! Juli-ET." However, everyone may call her Juliettie, if they so choose.

No comments: