Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Part II: Sweet




Here are the pictures of me looking sweet. When mommy took the pictures she told me to look like I was a princess. (P.S. I picked-out this outfit myself!)

Here is another story for you. In two of the pictures above, I am sitting in a plastic bin filled with about 30 stuffed animals. I adore these stuffed animals and often call them my "friends" or my "pets." The bin is quite heavy, but I can drag it around the house. Yesterday, mommy was nursing Juliet on one end of the couch and Kiwi (our cat) was sleeping at the other end of the couch. I dragged the bin of stuffed animals over to the couch and asked mommy to help my get it onto the couch. Mommy pulled it onto the couch. I looked at Kiwi and said "Get ready, kitty cat!" and started to tip the bin of stuffed animals onto the cat. At this point, mommy realized my intention to dump the entire bin of animals on Kiwi and stopped me from doing it. I was really disappointed. Mommy was laughing so hard that I finally had to tell her "stop laughing!" Yet another brilliant plan thwarted by mommy.

No comments: