Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tooth Fairy Tonight


Sophia lost her tooth today at school. She noticed her loose tooth a few weeks ago and was so excited about it. Everyday she would ask when her tooth was going to fall out, and everyday we would tell her in a few weeks. Well...today her tooth was hanging by a thread. Here is the synopsis of her story about losing her tooth today:
"I was sitting at a table with Lucy. We were drawing pictures of pumpkins. I was moving my tooth back and forth with my tongue. Suddenly, it just popped right out of my mouth! (gesturing with her finger showing an arc leading from her mouth to the table) It landed on the table right between Lucy and me. She was shocked! I picked up the tooth and showed Mrs. Margie, who told me to get a drink of water. I showed Ava and Johnny my tooth, too. Mrs. Margie then put my tooth in an envelope."
What a great story! I wonder what the tooth fairy will bring...

No comments: