Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Summer Recap Part I -- Katie's Wedding


Sophia trying out Katie's veil.



The Heffs. Juliet was sick and Sophia was worn-out from all of the pictures.


The happy couple

We had a busy summer; it was so busy that I barely had time to blog! Now that it is Fall, I decided to do a little recap of some highlights of this summer. One big event was Katie and Darin's wedding in Chicago in June. It was a stunningly beautiful event. The church was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, and the view of Lake Michigan was beautiful. But, the thing I may remember most was the school bus. My parents rented a big yellow school bus, and Aunt Monica decorated the outside with "just married" signs. We all rode the bus from the hotel to the church and then to the reception. We sang, laughed and just generally had a wonderful time.

No comments: