Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A few cute pictures and cute stories



Those were the cute pictures. Here are the cute stories.
Over the last few weeks, things at work have been really busy and I have had to work more than I would have liked. I had to go into work one Saturday and was feeling a little sad about it. Sophia was feeling a little sad that I would not be a part of "family day," too. So, I explained to Sophia that sometimes I had to work even when I did not want to because when I worked, I made money. I told her that the money I made paid for things like our house, new clothes and new toys. As I was leaving, Sophia came running after me outside shouting, "Goodbye, Mommy. Make lots of money!" That made me laugh.
The other day, Adam took the girls to pick up a pizza at Papa Murphys. Sophia only likes peperoni pizza. If you try to give her a pizza with vegetables or spices on it, she'll say, "Yuck. There's grass on it," and refuse to eat it. So, Adam decided to play a little joke on them, hoping that that Papa Murphy's clerk would go along with it. He walked up to the counter and said, "I would like to order one large POOPeroni pizza." At this point, the kids start frantically shouting, "No, Daddy! We want peperoni! Not pooperoni!" Adam turns to the clerk and says, "I am sorry, we would like a peperoni pizza; not a pooperoni pizza." This story is mostly funny because I cannot believe that Adam did this. It just goes to show what he will do to get a good laugh from the kids!

No comments: