Saturday, October 16, 2010

Summer Recap Part III -- Sophia Turns 5!









On August 6, 2010, Sophia turned five. Turning five seems like a milestone to me. My fifth birthday is the first birthday that I can remember. I remember waking up and coming downstairs to find a brand new pink bike and a chocolate cake with the number five written in m&m's. We recreated the cake for Sophia's birthday. We had big family party for Sophia. We served a traditional Vietnamese bbq that Adam and I had several times at parties of his Vietnamese friends. The beef, noodles, egg rolls and watermelon were delicious! Sophia loved opening presents, and got so many presents. We later had a kid party for her. She loved that, too. We had a "treasure hunt" where the kids had to find little wooden boxes that had a little special rock inside. The kids loved it, but a party of 8 kids was a little crazy.

No comments: