Sunday, November 12, 2006

No Snow in Minneapolis










We were supposed to drive to Green Bay this weekend, but a big snow storm hit Wisconsin a few hours before we were going to leave. I was really sad about it. I wanted to see Grandma and Grandpa and eat all of their yummy food. To make matters worse, no snow fell in Minneapolis. I have been trying on my boots for the last several weeks, just waiting for the snow to come. Alas, I must wait a little longer. But, I am getting pretty good at walking in my clunky boots.

This weekend, we went to the Minnesota Children's Museum. I ran around this thing called "the Ant Hill," which was a series of crazy tunnels. Daddy crawled in it with me. I still do not know how he fit inside of it! Mommy and daddy purchased a membership, so we can go whenever we want to. I am so lucky.

No comments: