Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Having Fun at Home




I posted a few pictures of me having fun after my bath and before bedtime. In one of the pictures, I put mommy's necklace on my head and it looks like I am wearing a crown.

I am having a lot of fun learning to talk these days. Mommy and daddy do not always understand what I am saying, but they are getting pretty good. Here is a short list of my words:

eat, ball, shoe, outside, baby, bubble, mama, dada, (a whole ton of animal noises), dog, cheese, down, bow, moon, spoon, Bun (who I sometimes call "beebee"), uh oh, no, and other words that I cannot remember right now.

If I try to say a word and mommy and daddy do not understand, I just whine and point a lot. That usually does the trick. I will let you know when I learn some more words.

No comments: