Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Getting Ready for the Holidays



Mommy and me in the sky-way downtown Mpls.



Bun and me (in my pretty red dress) drawing a picture

I am getting excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was a little baby last year during the holidays, and I can hardly remember the great times that I had!

On Sunday, we went downtown to see the Mary Poppins show at Macy's. There were a lot of people waiting in line, but it was worth it. On Saturday, we had our Christmas picture taken. I got dressed-up in my pretty red dress. Usually, I do not like having my picture professionally taken, but this time I enjoyed it. The photographer was really nice, and she even got me to smile a little bit. I bet you are excited to get your Christmas card with a picture of me on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to get my Christmas card!!! Too bad your mom would take you to an awful place like the mall at such a young age though - those places suck the souls out of people and replace them with evil spirits known as "consumer confidence". I hope the bad spirits didn't get to you...

Anonymous said...

You are getting so big Sophia! We always enjoy reading about you in your blog. Maybe you can share your smiley secret with Paloma. . .we tried to have our family photo taken today and she was very solemn. We're still learning how to get 5 people to look at the same place at the same time and smile nicely! We're looking forward to seeing your nice smile :)