Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


I love to read.




I am super cool.


Green Bay Grandma and me at the Wildlife sanctuary.

The light show at the botancial gardens.


Feeding the geese with mommy---notice the kernel of corn I am dropping for the geese.

Thanksgiving was busy, but a lot of fun. On thanksgiving day, we went to White Bear Lake Grandma's and Grandpa's house for dinner. The food looked delicious, but I pretty much just ate the pie. Holidays are great! I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house in my pack 'n' play. I DID NOT want to go to bed. Mommy stayed in the bedroom to help me fall asleep. She watched me do all of my fun night-time things: talk to Bun, jump in my crib, hold the crib rail and lean back as far as I can, etc.

The next day, we had the long car ride to Green Bay. But, it was worth it. We had a lot of super yummy food. We fed the geese at the Wildlife sanctuary, went to a Christmas light show at the botanical gardens, and read a lot of books. Also, everyone got to hear my latest word, "wooh." I like to say it all time, particularly when I fall or something else falls.

Thanksgiving was great. I cannot wait until Christmas!

No comments: