Wednesday, May 23, 2007

One Cool Toddler




I am a little obsessed with Mommy's sunglasses. I look like a bug in the first picture! Finally, mommy and daddy purchased a pair for me, but they are not as great as mommy's. FYI: I put those sunglasses on my head like that. I see mommy doing it all of the time and I wanted to copy her.

On another note, I started daycare one morning a week so that mommy can get some work done with the law firm that she is working for. I am not so thrilled about the daycare idea. Teacher Amy is really nice and the kids are nice, but I miss my mommy and daddy. The first time mommy dropped me off, it was not too bad. In fact, it was an interesting experience. I never suspected that I would have to go back! The last time that mommy dropped me off, I screamed and cried. I stopped crying shortly after she left and had fun playing with the other kids. Mommy came back after a little while, as promised. I think that I will get used to it and maybe even like it, but I am sure that I will scream and cry for awhile. Nobody takes care of me like my mommy and daddy.

No comments: