Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Books


Reading a book with Auntie Lindsay


Reading a book at the Children's Museum


Reading a book with Daddy.

I really enjoy reading books. We always read books before nap time and bed time. I cannot wait to learn to read, too. Sometimes, I will pretend to draw the letters "A B C" on the chalkboard. They really do not look like the letters, but I say that I am drawing them anyway.

Yesterday, I learned how to pronounce my name. Up until now, I have been calling myself "See-ah." But, yesterday my friend Chloe came over, who is 3, and she was really excited to see me. She started to shout, "Sophia, Sophia, Sophia!!!!" I joined in the shouting and said, "Doh-phia, Doh-phia." Today, I am a little better at pronouncing the "S" sound. Mommy and Daddy are a little too excited about this development.

No comments: