Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dinosaurs




Last weekend I saw dinosaurs! We were downtown Minneapolis. Mommy and daddy had just purchased some new froggy rainboots for me that I was wearing, even though it was not raining. As we were walking, mommy tripped and in the aftermath my boots fell off! Mommy and daddy did not notice because their attention was focused on two people dressed-up like aliens handing-out advertisements for visiting New Mexico. I thought they were dinosaurs.

One of the dinosaurs came up to us. She looked really strange, but I was not scared. The dinosaur said, "You lost your boots!" Daddy said, "Thank you" and we went back and found my boots. I was totally spell-bound. I wanted the dinosaurs to eat out of my hands like the goats at the zoo, but they would not do it. We decided to go inside to Barnes and Noble. Inside the store on the second floor, I stood by the window and could see the dinosaurs. I waived to the dinosaurs, but they could not see me, which was okay because they were beginning to look a little scarey. I still cannot stop talking about the dinosaurs. Here is how I tell the story to people:

Dinosaurs. Lost boots. Thank you. Mommy fall floor. Dinosaur eat hand. Dinosaur window. Wave. Too scarey.

No comments: