Thursday, May 31, 2007

My First Tattoo


I am a little nervous.


"You know what you are doing with that airbrush, right?"


And there it is---my seahorse tattoo.

On my first full day in the windy city, we went to the Shed Aquarium. Unfortunately, I was not in the mood to look at fish or any other sea creatures for that matter. I enjoyed the aquarium for about 15 minutes. I became quickly bored until Daddy said that I could get a tattoo. We picked out the seahorse tattoo. I sat very still in the chair while a guy airbrushed the tattoo on my hand. I was a little uneasy, but certainly intrigued by the whole process. After about 3 minutes, I had my seahorse tattoo. I was still a little uncertain about my tattoo. But, over the next few days I grew to love it. In fact, if I saw other kids, I would show them my tattoo and say "sea-horse" in case they could not figure it out. Unfortunately, it only lasted for a few days but I still have these great photos.

No comments: