Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Pictures for a Random Day


These are pictures from Adam's iPhone from the last few months:

Juliet fell asleep in the car today on the way to her first "drop off" birthday party. She did great!




Last weekend we went to the Como conservatory. It is a great place to go in the winter in an attempt to pretend that winter is not really happening.

Look at those big blue eyes!



Sophia has really blue eyes, too. She told me last night, "my friends say they look like turquoise." I am just impressed she has friends who know the color turquoise.



Cute, as always.

Auntie Chris. This is the newest member of the Heffelbower clan: Whitney Ann Finneman. She loved to suck on my shirt. She was born at the end of the November.


Yes, it is cold here. Really, really cold. And, we don't mess around. Notice Sophia's snow pants, thick winter coat, hat and gloves. Notice my fake-fur lined boots, down coat, big gloves, and warm hat. This picture was taken after the mega-snow storm a few weeks ago.
The problem with being the blogger and the photographer in the family, is that there are few pictures taken of me. That's okay, except I do not want the girls to look back at the blog and wonder where I was! So, these are few pictures of me and the girls.
Today was a hectic day. First, we all have bad colds. That means that Juliet was up about five times last night, requesting her infamous "mamadaddy" until we come. She ultimately ended up in bed with us at about five in the morning, and fell asleep for another couple of hours. But, the minute she was in the car, she fell asleep.
Second, the girls had dance class this morning. We are not a very scheduled family, and do not sign the kids up for much. But, Sophia has been begging me to do a dance class, and this class she and Juliet could do together. It is at a Minneapolis community center. The class is so cute and they are learning some real ballet moves. Juliet came out of class once to tell me, "Mommy! I just whistled," and then promptly ran back to class.
Third, Sophia's friend Rory invited both Sophia and Juliet to her birthday party at a suburban community center. This is the first time that Juliet has been to a "drop off" birthday party. She did great, mostly because big sister Sophia was there. It was a big day! We are planning a much more relaxed "family day" tomorrow.

No comments: