Thursday, September 11, 2008

Updates

Here are a few updates on our life.

1. Mommy went back to work (sort of). Mommy is working in the office at the law firm one day per week. Daddy stays home in the morning with us, and then works late that day. Auntie Lindsay comes in the afternoon and stays until Mommy comes home. I have to say, I hardly notice she is gone! It is such a crazy and fun day!

2. Juliet continues to amaze us with her vocals. If I start to sing, Juliet will sing. If I start to shout, guess who shouts, too! She also also started to say, "dadadadadadadadadadad" and "bwahh...bwahh...bwahhh...bwahh..." Her words do not mean anything, but they are fun to hear!

3. I started gymnastics again. In the past, mommy, daddy & Juliet would stay and play with me in the gymnastics studio. Now, I graduated to the big kid class and I go in all by myself. The rest of the family gets to watch me from the windows in the lobby. It is great fun. In fact, I only acknowledged mommy and daddy one time during the entire hour long class.

4. What can say about daddy?!? He recently introduced me to Shel Silverstein's poems. We read them together nearly every night. I love all of the silly poems, but there are a few that are too scary for me.

No comments: