Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Great Day"




Yesterday is what I call a "great day." At the end of the day I told mommy, "I had a great day with you." Here are a few pictures of our great day. I played the piano while mommy danced around the living room. I also sang and Juliet chimed in, too. In the bottom two pictures, Juliet played "monster baby." Juliet likes to play with the little people that go in the house. Mommy and I set-up all of the little people in the plastic house and Juliet (monster baby) comes and knocks them all down and puts them in her mouth. Juliet will also peer through the windows of the little house and try to topple the whole thing over. She also makes her growling noise that she loves to make while she is doing all of this. Juliet looks like a big giant "monster baby" during this game.

No comments: