Friday, May 02, 2008

Juliet is 3 months old!



My little sister is a little over three months old. She is turning out to be a pretty fun little bugger. She does not fuss as much when mommy puts her in the bouncy seat or lays her on the floor with some toys. This has been fantastic for me, because mommy is then free to play fun games with me. Mommy and daddy have both been really happy these days, too, because Juliet is have more consistently going to bed earlier (8:00) rather than staying up super late. I also know that Juliet really loves me. If I am in the room, Juliet will strain her neck to see me. She always smiles at me. Sometimes, I will get such an overwhelming urge to kiss her little head with the fluffy brown hair sticking up everywhere. I also tell my friends when they want to look at Juliet that she is "fragile" and to "be gentle."

No comments: