Thursday, December 06, 2007

Fun Games





I really enjoy playing "pretend" games. I like to pretend to have tea parties, pretend that my stuffed animals are babies, and pretend that I am sleeping. In these pictures, I am "pretending" to sleep and snuggle with Bunny Bun. The best part of the game is when mommy or daddy tickles me and says "wake-up!" at which point I scream and giggle. Please note my excellent acting skills in the pictures. I bet that I fooled you into thinking that I was sleeping for real! Another one of my favorite pretend games is "Mr. Turtle." It is a difficult game to describe. To play the game, all you need is your hand---moving like it is talking---and a funny voice. That hand is called "Mr. Turtle." If I get bored, I will often say, "Where is Mr. Turtle?" Sometimes, my hand is Mr. Turtle, but most of the time Daddy or Mommy's hand is Mr. Turtle. We are all pretty goofy over here.

No comments: