Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Girl




If you did not know this about me already, I am a super happy girl. I smile and laugh all of the time. Life is pretty great for me. I love gymnastics, my toys, playing in the leaves, swinging at the park, Bunny Bun, Little Bear, and Daddy. I guess I love Mommy, too, but she has been a little bit of a party-pooper these days. She keeps on telling me things like, "Sorry, Sophia, I cannot do a somersault because I have a baby in my tummy." Or she will say, "Sorry, Sophia, I cannot jump up and down and do the 'veggie dance' because my tummy is too big." I say to Mommy, "But, Mommy, it's EASY. Try Mommy. It's EASY." She still won't do it. On the other hand, Daddy is ready to spin, twirl, somersault, jump and dance until I am thoroughly tired. Mommy is great, but Daddy is FUN.

No comments: