Monday, November 19, 2007

Halloween Pictures






I was a fairy butterfly for Halloween this year. I loved running around the house with my butterfly wings. Daddy even put little butterfly tattoos on my checks. Daddy took me trick-or-treating on my block. I said, "Trick or Treat" at every door. It was such a surprise to get a handful of candy in my little bag at the neighbor's houses! We only made up and down our little block before I got too tired and cold. But, the next day, I asked mommy if we could go trick or treating again that night! I cannot believe I have to wait until next year to this again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! The next one mommy's going to have has got a hard act to follow. that's for sure.

Chris Heffelbower said...

Bob--you always know how to charm the ladies! I am planning to pass along all of my beauty tips to my little sister, so that she will be as cute as me!

Soph.