Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Love Bunnies




As you already know, my favorite stuffed animal pal is my friend Bun. He sleeps with me every night and during all of naps. Lately, I love Bun even more than usual. I often insist that Bun sits with me in my highchair when I eat. Sometime, a little bit of food gets on Bun, but he does not mind. I also give Bun some of my food and a little bit of milk. I know that he does not really eat or drink, but I like to pretend. My favorite thing to do is suck on Bun's face, like I am doing in the picture above. After about a week, Bun gets a really pleasant odor and I love to smell his plush fur. On-the-other-hand, mommy and daddy are not quite as enamored with "Eau de Bun" and he is forced to take a weekly bath.

P.S. If you look closely at my shirt in the pictures, you will see that it covered in little brown bunnies, just like Bun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wondering if you can teach me how to feed my bear?