Monday, October 02, 2006

Babysitting Harry

Last Thursday, we babysat my friend Harry all day. He is two months younger than me, and he is a lot of fun.



This is a picture of Harry and me having our breakfast. Harry did not like the broccoli that mommy served, but I enjoyed it. It was nice having a buddy to eat with me.



While Harry was over, I thought it would be funny to get into the basket that we use for storing my books.

Harry and I both enjoy reading. We spent a long time on Thursday reading and playing with my books.


Harry thought that it was really funny that I was in the basket. I think that he wanted to climb in with me, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me on your blog. Send my royalty check to my parents, so they can put it in my bank account.

Anonymous said...

Sophia--I love your blog! You really do have a lot of adventures, and I've taken up looking at your blog instead of news websites (it is much, much cuter.) BTW, thanks for the tip about not eating the flowers. Not all that smells good tastes good...