Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fall Fun




Suddenly it is Fall! I was having so much fun this summer and did not realize that it was going to get cold. The best part about Fall is all of the crunchy leaves on the ground. I shuffle my feet through them on the side walk. I also climb into the big leaf piles in our yard. I have also discovered pine cones, which I enjoy carrying around on our walks outside. I posted a picture of me playing in the leaves.

Now that it is getting colder, we are spending more time indoors. Mommy takes me to kids' classes and on play-dates with my friends. I am taking a music class called "Movin n Grovin." I clap my hands and dance when the teacher sings songs. Last week, the teacher sang "The Wheels on the Bus." I could not stop laughing super loud. It is such a silly song. The teacher sometimes brings out a big parachute that I can run underneath or sit on top of.

I am also going to ECFE, which is a class at the grade school near my house. The room at the school is filled with toys and I play for two hours while mommy talks with other mommies about boring things like "community issues," "child-rearing," and "appropriate discipline for a toddler." At last week's ECFE class, a little boy stole a toy vacuum cleaner that I was playing with. I tried to steal it back, but he ran super fast. I ran after him yelling, "Nooonnoonnooonnonnnooonnnoooooooooo." Pretty soon he stopped and I wrestled it away from him. I hope he learned his lesson: "Don't mess with girls."

I also posted a few pictures of my friends Harry and Dax. I usually have a play date with them once a week. In the first picture, we are having a snack on a blanket at Dax's house. In the second picture, Dax and I are modeling our nearly identical (and super cool) outfits. They are both really fun and really good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute are we!