Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Sophia's First Day of First Grade



Sophia officially started first grade at Countryside today. She really was not too nervous about it. At the end of the day, she said that she had a "great" day. Juliet, however, told me that she was "unhappy" because she missed Sophia today.


I tried to get Sophia to tell me about her day, but she gave very little information. Here is what I know:


  • She got to play on the playground 4 times.

  • She enjoyed her snack and ate it all.

  • The lunchroom was noisy and she sat in the wrong spot, but it was no big deal.

  • She went to music class, which has a big computer.

  • She made two friends, but she can't remember their names.

  • She likes her teacher.

  • She was cold in the morning, but was fine for the rest of the day.

  • Her "pod" of desks is the "green crayon" pod.

  • She was quiet for most of the day, but talked to some friends.

  • She wrote one thing that said, "School is fun because I love my friends" (written phonetically).

My guess is that we will have more random facts after tomorrow!


No comments: