Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Happy Heffelbowers






Here are a bunch of pictures of the "Happy Heffelbowers." Life has been pretty good these days. I have been having fun this summer playing on my new swingset (pictures to follow), going to the park, strollering in the jogging stroller, swimming at the pool and playing with the neighbor kids.
One of my favorite things to do is to have people "tell stories." For example, mommy told me about my friend Jackson who broke his leg going down a slide. When the story was over I said, "Mommy, tell that story again." I will often make people tell stories again and again, unless it is a story that I have deemed "a sad story" or "a mad story." Then I say, "Stop telling that story. That is a mad story!"
It has also been fun watching Juliet roll over onto her belly again and again and again. She has been rolling over for awhile now, but last week she started doing it all of the time. Now, every time Mommy puts Juliet on the floor, Juliet "rocks and rolls" as we say around here.

No comments: