Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A gazillion pictures of Juliet's baptism

My family and Juliet's godparents---Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Jeremy Finneman


The Heffelbowers--Ross, Daddy, Juliet, Mommy, Grandma, Grandpa, Jeremy, Brett, me, Lindsay and Scott


Daddy, Mommy and Juliet


The Frigos, Mulloys and Heffelbowers---Great Grandpa & Grandma, Grandma, Daddy, Juliet, Mommy, Grandpa and me

The party at our house!



Us.

Us. Again.


The christening.


Juliet's Baptismal Certificate.


Another one of us.

Juliet was baptised on June 1st at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Minneapolis, only a few blocks from our house. She wore the same dress that I wore for my baptism. Green Bay Grandma made the dress. Juliet talked and talked during the entire baptism. She was so loud that I could hardly hear the priest! I guess she was pretty excited to be baptised! Everyone was at baptism. Afterward, we had a party at our house with sandwiches, salads and bars. Yummy. I could have eaten hundreds of those bars!

No comments: