Monday, November 07, 2011

Juliet's Religious Symbolism Dream

Juliet has been sick and had a fever last night. This morning, she came into our room wanting to tell us about her dream that may have been made more vivid by her fever. There is so much religious symbolism in her dream:

Sophia and I were walking in the woods. We heard thump sounds. Snakes that eat people were trying to get us! Mommy and daddy were there, too. We saw a church in the woods and went inside to be safe from the snakes. The snakes wanted to get inside. I asked the snakes if they wanted to be friends. I told them that they could not eat us. The snakes became my friends and I gave them a boost get them into the church window.

I am not exactly sure what it means. We do not go to church very often, but went to church a week ago with Adam's parents. Maybe that precipitated the dream.

No comments: