Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A few fun things

Juliet has been babbling a lot. We are convinced that she is trying to say words. Recently, she started saying da-deee, da-deee. Mommy was feeling a little left-out. Then, last night, Juliet was nursing and suddenly pulled off the boob, smiled at Mommy and said, "mama mama mama." Mommy is pretty thrilled.

Our sleeping arrangement is going pretty well with the sisters in the same room. However, a few times per week for the last few weeks, I have been getting up in the middle of the night with various concerns. Last night, I got up at about 4:00 am and went into Mommy and Daddy's room. I stood right by Mommy's head and whispered, "Mommy, I can't find Bunny Bun. He is lost." I felt really sad. We went into my bedroom and Mommy found Bunny Bun buried beneath my blankets. I snuggled back into bed, but we woke Juliet up. Juliet did not want to go back to sleep, so Mommy told me that I could sleep in their bed. I love sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Mommy got Juliet to go back to sleep and I got to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy for the rest of the night. Daddy said that in the morning when he woke-up to go work, I was plastered against mommy and we looked so snuggly.

The other night, I woke up because I had a bad dream. I started to say out loud, "Cookie Monster took the last cookie! Cookie Monster took the last cookie. Now there is none for me!" I was crying and really upset, but Mommy soothed me back to sleep and told me that I could have a cookie in the morning.

No comments: